Olivia Wilde's Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Olivia Wilde is back on the market!
On Thursday, the 27-year-old actress' divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli was finalized.
The duo eloped in 2003 when Wilde was 19. After eight years of marriage, Wilde filed for a divorce in March.
The split hasn't been easy for the "Tron" star.
"I got a divorce and self-medicated with food," she told Nylon magazine in July. "But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Fortunately, Wilde and her ex remain on good terms.
"We're friends; his family is my family. You always have a choice to feel angry and not be friends," she told Marie Claire. "But I can't handle the idea of walking into a room and seeing someone I have bad blood with. I can't keep any negative relationship with anyone."
Since her split from Ruspoli, Wilde has been romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite