Olivia Wilde's Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Olivia Wilde is back on the market!
On Thursday, the 27-year-old actress' divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli was finalized.
The duo eloped in 2003 when Wilde was 19. After eight years of marriage, Wilde filed for a divorce in March.
The split hasn't been easy for the "Tron" star.
"I got a divorce and self-medicated with food," she told Nylon magazine in July. "But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Fortunately, Wilde and her ex remain on good terms.
"We're friends; his family is my family. You always have a choice to feel angry and not be friends," she told Marie Claire. "But I can't handle the idea of walking into a room and seeing someone I have bad blood with. I can't keep any negative relationship with anyone."
Since her split from Ruspoli, Wilde has been romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite