Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Halle Berry Engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik//Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
As Us Weekly exclusively reported in January, Halle Berry got engaged to Olivier Martinez over the holidays, but neither star has talked about their happy news -- until now.
At the opening of his restaurant Villa Azur in Miami Saturday, Martinez, 46, confirmed his engagement to Miami.com: "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Berry, 45, first met French actor Martinez while working on the film "Dark Tide"; they stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2010.
Martinez also addressed rumors surrounding Berry's engagement ring. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!" he said. "They have nothing to do with this."
The bauble was actually designed by Robert Mazlo, a jeweler from Martinez's Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood in Paris. According to the actor-turned-restaurateur, Mazlo is "a real artist" whose family has been designing jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
Berry, who has a 3-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, has been married twice before. She wed former baseball player David Justice in 1993 and divorced four years later. She then married R&B singer Eric Benet in 2001, only to separate in 2003 and finalize their divorce in 2005. Martinez dated Kylie Minogue for several years before splitting in 2007.
A source previously told Us Berry "had given up on being married, but she trusts Olivier. He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite