Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Halle Berry Engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik//Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
As Us Weekly exclusively reported in January, Halle Berry got engaged to Olivier Martinez over the holidays, but neither star has talked about their happy news -- until now.
At the opening of his restaurant Villa Azur in Miami Saturday, Martinez, 46, confirmed his engagement to Miami.com: "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Berry, 45, first met French actor Martinez while working on the film "Dark Tide"; they stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2010.
Martinez also addressed rumors surrounding Berry's engagement ring. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!" he said. "They have nothing to do with this."
The bauble was actually designed by Robert Mazlo, a jeweler from Martinez's Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood in Paris. According to the actor-turned-restaurateur, Mazlo is "a real artist" whose family has been designing jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
Berry, who has a 3-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, has been married twice before. She wed former baseball player David Justice in 1993 and divorced four years later. She then married R&B singer Eric Benet in 2001, only to separate in 2003 and finalize their divorce in 2005. Martinez dated Kylie Minogue for several years before splitting in 2007.
A source previously told Us Berry "had given up on being married, but she trusts Olivier. He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite