Online-only portion added to Elizabeth Taylor auction
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: JANE KALINOWSKY/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Express/Hulton Archive/GettyImages.com4 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.11 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.12 of 18
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Bob Galbraith/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
NEW YORK (AP) -- Christie's New York auction house has added a special online-only component to its upcoming Elizabeth Taylor sale. It features 950 items of the Hollywood icon's jewelry, fashion and decorative arts.
Starting Monday, potential bidders can view highlights on a fashion website called Moda Operandi.
All of the lots will be shown on Christie's own website starting Friday.
The online-only sale begins Dec. 3 and runs through Dec. 17.
An art deco bracelet and earrings are estimated at $100-$200. A Valentino gown has a pre-sale estimate of $1,000-$1,500.
Taylor died in March at age 79.
The live auctions, from Dec. 13 to Dec. 16, feature 1,000-plus items. They include a 33-carat diamond ring that Richard Burton gave Taylor in 1968.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite