Online-only portion added to Elizabeth Taylor auction
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: JANE KALINOWSKY/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Express/Hulton Archive/GettyImages.com4 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.11 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.12 of 18
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Bob Galbraith/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
NEW YORK (AP) -- Christie's New York auction house has added a special online-only component to its upcoming Elizabeth Taylor sale. It features 950 items of the Hollywood icon's jewelry, fashion and decorative arts.
Starting Monday, potential bidders can view highlights on a fashion website called Moda Operandi.
All of the lots will be shown on Christie's own website starting Friday.
The online-only sale begins Dec. 3 and runs through Dec. 17.
An art deco bracelet and earrings are estimated at $100-$200. A Valentino gown has a pre-sale estimate of $1,000-$1,500.
Taylor died in March at age 79.
The live auctions, from Dec. 13 to Dec. 16, feature 1,000-plus items. They include a 33-carat diamond ring that Richard Burton gave Taylor in 1968.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Lovin'
From Crowd Ignite