Online-only portion added to Elizabeth Taylor auction
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: JANE KALINOWSKY/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Express/Hulton Archive/GettyImages.com4 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.11 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.12 of 18
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Bob Galbraith/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
NEW YORK (AP) -- Christie's New York auction house has added a special online-only component to its upcoming Elizabeth Taylor sale. It features 950 items of the Hollywood icon's jewelry, fashion and decorative arts.
Starting Monday, potential bidders can view highlights on a fashion website called Moda Operandi.
All of the lots will be shown on Christie's own website starting Friday.
The online-only sale begins Dec. 3 and runs through Dec. 17.
An art deco bracelet and earrings are estimated at $100-$200. A Valentino gown has a pre-sale estimate of $1,000-$1,500.
Taylor died in March at age 79.
The live auctions, from Dec. 13 to Dec. 16, feature 1,000-plus items. They include a 33-carat diamond ring that Richard Burton gave Taylor in 1968.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite