Online-only portion added to Elizabeth Taylor auction
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP1 of 18
- Photo: JANE KALINOWSKY/AP2 of 18
- Photo: AP3 of 18
- Photo: Express/Hulton Archive/GettyImages.com4 of 18
- Photo: AP5 of 18
- Photo: AP6 of 18
- Photo: Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.11 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Warner Bros.12 of 18
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/AP13 of 18
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/AP14 of 18
- Photo: AP15 of 18
- Photo: AP16 of 18
- Photo: Bob Galbraith/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
NEW YORK (AP) -- Christie's New York auction house has added a special online-only component to its upcoming Elizabeth Taylor sale. It features 950 items of the Hollywood icon's jewelry, fashion and decorative arts.
Starting Monday, potential bidders can view highlights on a fashion website called Moda Operandi.
All of the lots will be shown on Christie's own website starting Friday.
The online-only sale begins Dec. 3 and runs through Dec. 17.
An art deco bracelet and earrings are estimated at $100-$200. A Valentino gown has a pre-sale estimate of $1,000-$1,500.
Taylor died in March at age 79.
The live auctions, from Dec. 13 to Dec. 16, feature 1,000-plus items. They include a 33-carat diamond ring that Richard Burton gave Taylor in 1968.
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite