Oops! Kate Winslet's Face Overpowdered at Premiere
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kate Winslet was every bit the Oscar-winning movie star at Monday's New York premiere of her HBO miniseries "Mildred Pierce."
The British beauty, 35, walked the red carpet in a tight Stella McCartney dress with a sheer polka dot panel on the side.
The only hitch? The stunning divorced mom of two's makeup look: a super-pale, powdery application of foundation and barely-there lipstick.
The actress gushed to reporters about her role in the miniseries, based on a silver-screen classic starring Joan Crawford. "It was an incredibly big, juicy, challenging role!" Winslet said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Learn all about Kate's movie career on MSN
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite