Oops! Kate Winslet's Face Overpowdered at Premiere
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Kate Winslet was every bit the Oscar-winning movie star at Monday's New York premiere of her HBO miniseries "Mildred Pierce."
The British beauty, 35, walked the red carpet in a tight Stella McCartney dress with a sheer polka dot panel on the side.
The only hitch? The stunning divorced mom of two's makeup look: a super-pale, powdery application of foundation and barely-there lipstick.
The actress gushed to reporters about her role in the miniseries, based on a silver-screen classic starring Joan Crawford. "It was an incredibly big, juicy, challenging role!" Winslet said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Learn all about Kate's movie career on MSN
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite