Oops! Zac Efron Drops Condom on 'Lorax' Red Carpet
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue; StarTraks/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Aflo/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
At least he's being safe!
At the premiere of "The Lorax" in L.A. Sunday, a condom accidentally fell out of Zac Efron's pocket on the red carpet. The actor, 24, quickly scooped up the gold packet and mouthed, "Oh, my god!" to his publicist.
The embarrassed star then covered his mouth to suppress his laughter while posing for photographers. Efron later met up with Taylor Swift, Ed Helms, Danny DeVito and Rob Riggle, who also lend their voices to "The Lorax," due in theaters March 2.
Efron, who famously dated his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens from 2007-2010, is currently courting "Mirror, Mirror" actress Lily Collins, 22.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite