Orlando Bloom: Baby Flynn Is 'Amazing!'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 10
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: Sean Gallup/GettyImages.com8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Orlando Bloom is a brand-new man.
The 34-year-old actor, who welcomed son Flynn with supermodel Miranda Kerr on January 6, tells Us Weekly that fatherhood has changed him in ways he never could have imagined.
"All the things that you thought were important drift into the background, and the things that are really important come to the forefront, and he's one of them," Bloom said at "The Good Doctor" premiere in New York on Friday. "He's my boy. He's amazing."
Kerr, 28, shares her husband's sentiments. "Every day it just gets better and better," the Australian beauty told Us in March. "Motherhood is such a miracle and the best thing I've ever experienced."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite