Orlando Bloom: Baby Flynn Is 'Amazing!'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 10
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: Sean Gallup/GettyImages.com8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Orlando Bloom is a brand-new man.
The 34-year-old actor, who welcomed son Flynn with supermodel Miranda Kerr on January 6, tells Us Weekly that fatherhood has changed him in ways he never could have imagined.
"All the things that you thought were important drift into the background, and the things that are really important come to the forefront, and he's one of them," Bloom said at "The Good Doctor" premiere in New York on Friday. "He's my boy. He's amazing."
Kerr, 28, shares her husband's sentiments. "Every day it just gets better and better," the Australian beauty told Us in March. "Motherhood is such a miracle and the best thing I've ever experienced."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite