Orlando Bloom: Baby Flynn Is 'Amazing!'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 10
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: Sean Gallup/GettyImages.com8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Orlando Bloom is a brand-new man.
The 34-year-old actor, who welcomed son Flynn with supermodel Miranda Kerr on January 6, tells Us Weekly that fatherhood has changed him in ways he never could have imagined.
"All the things that you thought were important drift into the background, and the things that are really important come to the forefront, and he's one of them," Bloom said at "The Good Doctor" premiere in New York on Friday. "He's my boy. He's amazing."
Kerr, 28, shares her husband's sentiments. "Every day it just gets better and better," the Australian beauty told Us in March. "Motherhood is such a miracle and the best thing I've ever experienced."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite