- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Polk/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Paul Hawthorne/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Hamm, other stars join campaign against assaultMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:21:17 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in Iran
By Kat Giantis
Has Orlando Bloom realized that it might not be such a bad idea to get a gorgeous underwear model to promise to stick around until he drops dead? Speculation is growing that the newly shorn actor, 32, has popped the question to Miranda Kerr, 26, his Victoria's Secret girlfriend of two-plus years.
The engagement chatter began courtesy of the suspicious sparkler that was weighing down the be-dimpled Australian looker's ring finger Monday night as she and Bloom walked hand-in-hand onto a yacht for a star-packed bash at the Cannes Film Festival, report Australia's Courier Mail and People magazine.
Orlando appeared to try to hide the bauble from photographers, who probably failed to notice Miranda's digit at first glance thanks to the eye-catching side-boobage she was showing off in her orange frock.
The pair evidently had only the one night together at the festival. People magazine says Kerr jetted in to spend just 24 hours with Bloom before heading back to New York, leading some to wonder whether the alleged proposal may have taken place in France.
The official word on the ostensible jewel is that there is no word.
"I am aware of the images," sidesteps Kerr's rep. "However, I am not in a position to comment."
That's quite a change from six months ago, when the mouthpiece was quick to deny betrothal rumors, deeming them "completely false and misleading." Bloom's rep also called the bended-knee reports untrue.
Right around that time, Kerr revealed her plans for when her bra- and panty-posing days were done.
"My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch," she told Page Six Magazine. "When this is all over, that's where I'll be."
Along with a rug rat or two.
"I've always wanted kids," Miranda added of her hopes of prettying up the gene pool, "so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite