Orlando Bloom has a 'bit of a foot fetish,' says wife Miranda Kerr
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: David CL./Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: HCL/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: GSI5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: JD/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Miranda Kerr is the face of numerous fashion and beauty brands, but it's the supermodel's feet that send her husband Orlando Bloom into a tizzy. Speaking to Into the Gloss, the 30-year-old Aussie reveals that her actor husband has the hots for her hooves.
"I'm really a freak about my nails," Kerr says. "Orlando and I share a nail thing -- he has a bit of a foot fetish. I like OPI's Koala Bear-y on my nails. It's not organic, but sometimes I just do it." (Married since 2010, the spouses are parents to son Flynn, 2.)
Kerr doesn't divulge further details about her husband's kinky side, but she does explain why she founded her own skincare line, Kora Organics, in 2006; the brand was launched in retail stores and online in 2009.
"I started Kora because I was looking for a certified organic skincare line that gave me results and was aesthetically pleasing. I couldn't find one," she says. "I'm not against non-certified products, obviously -- I use them all of the time for my job -- but I try to minimize my exposure to chemicals. It's a balance."
Kerr adds, "Kora is made with love and positivity. My lab in Australia has rose quartz throughout the whole place. The back of my products has the word 'love,' 'joy,' or 'peace' written on them -- positive words that give intention to the products. At the end of the day, it's about being able to get a beauty line out there with integrity that makes a difference to people's skin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite