Orlando Bloom has a 'bit of a foot fetish,' says wife Miranda Kerr
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: David CL./Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: HCL/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: GSI5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: JD/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Miranda Kerr is the face of numerous fashion and beauty brands, but it's the supermodel's feet that send her husband Orlando Bloom into a tizzy. Speaking to Into the Gloss, the 30-year-old Aussie reveals that her actor husband has the hots for her hooves.
"I'm really a freak about my nails," Kerr says. "Orlando and I share a nail thing -- he has a bit of a foot fetish. I like OPI's Koala Bear-y on my nails. It's not organic, but sometimes I just do it." (Married since 2010, the spouses are parents to son Flynn, 2.)
Kerr doesn't divulge further details about her husband's kinky side, but she does explain why she founded her own skincare line, Kora Organics, in 2006; the brand was launched in retail stores and online in 2009.
"I started Kora because I was looking for a certified organic skincare line that gave me results and was aesthetically pleasing. I couldn't find one," she says. "I'm not against non-certified products, obviously -- I use them all of the time for my job -- but I try to minimize my exposure to chemicals. It's a balance."
Kerr adds, "Kora is made with love and positivity. My lab in Australia has rose quartz throughout the whole place. The back of my products has the word 'love,' 'joy,' or 'peace' written on them -- positive words that give intention to the products. At the end of the day, it's about being able to get a beauty line out there with integrity that makes a difference to people's skin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite