Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr Secretly Wed
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Scope Features/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's Reputation
Still no word on their "I do!' details.
Kerr, 27, and Bloom, 33, who been dating for nearly three years, announced their engagement in June.
"We have been together for a while now and we had talked about it, but when it actually happened it was a total surprise," she told Australia's The Sunday Times earlier this month.
She declined to say when they planned on wedding.
"We have family and friends all over the world so deciding where is a tricky one," said the Victoria's Secret and David Jones model. "We are enjoying being engaged for the time being and will take our time in making any plans. We are both very private so would like it to be intimate and personal."
Kerr has been in Australia preparing for the David Jones summer collections launch Aug. 3 and the opening of the renovated Bourke St store in Melbourne on Aug. 12, according to the paper.
Kerr denied she was pregnant.
"The rumors started as soon as it became known we were engaged," she said. "We are ignoring them and enjoying this moment."
But a little one could be on the way soon, she said.
"I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad," she told the paper.
In 2008, she told Page Six magazine: "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite