- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Scope Features/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Still no word on their "I do!' details.
Kerr, 27, and Bloom, 33, who been dating for nearly three years, announced their engagement in June.
"We have been together for a while now and we had talked about it, but when it actually happened it was a total surprise," she told Australia's The Sunday Times earlier this month.
She declined to say when they planned on wedding.
"We have family and friends all over the world so deciding where is a tricky one," said the Victoria's Secret and David Jones model. "We are enjoying being engaged for the time being and will take our time in making any plans. We are both very private so would like it to be intimate and personal."
Kerr has been in Australia preparing for the David Jones summer collections launch Aug. 3 and the opening of the renovated Bourke St store in Melbourne on Aug. 12, according to the paper.
Kerr denied she was pregnant.
"The rumors started as soon as it became known we were engaged," she said. "We are ignoring them and enjoying this moment."
But a little one could be on the way soon, she said.
"I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad," she told the paper.
In 2008, she told Page Six magazine: "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite