Orlando Bloom on his first full-frontal nude scene: I was in the best shape of my life
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: JD/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall4 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI6 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: HCL/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: John P. De Graeve/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Chris Gardner
Orlando Bloom is quite comfortable with his body, which is a very good thing because you're going to have the opportunity to see a lot of the 36-year-old's skin. Like, all of it.
The recently single Orlando tells Elle's January issue that by the time he finished filming his first full-frontal nude scenes in the upcoming crime pic "Zulu," he felt breezy in the buff.
"I got in the best shape of my life for that movie," he tells the mag, while also admitting that he is "man enough" to do Pilates at a place called Ballet Bodies. "It was quite amusing walking around set and seeing the crew avert their eyes at first. Then there were a few more people watching playback. I got so comfortable with it I could brush up behind someone and go, 'Oh, excuse me.'"
While his confidence may be a turn-on for the ladies, Orlando admits that he hasn't always been able to woo women with his off-screen persona. "I'm sure I was a great disappointment to many women because I wasn't Errol Flynn," he admits. "I'm me. I think that's got some merit."
No doubt some lucky lady will find some value in him, especially now that Orlando and Miranda Kerr have parted ways after three years of marriage. Despite their split, Orlando, who currently stars in "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug," says he still believes in love. "I'm completely in love with the idea of love. Maybe I'm all misty about it because I'm playing Romeo," Orlando offers, referring to his run in the Broadway production which closed on Dec. 8. "But I really believe in, you know, that sort of heart-to-heart connection.”
Something else he believes in? The best advice he ever received about women, which is, "Women come first," he said.
MORE FROM ELLE:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite