Oscars 2011: Wally AwardsRelated: Wally Awards, Anne Hathaway, Gwyneth Paltrow, James Franco, Justin Timberlake, Natalie Portman
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP1 of 15
By Drew Mackie
At long last, all the Oscars were given out and everyone was mercifully allowed to go home. But there's a few awards left -- some scattered praise but mostly some slaps on the wrist -- before we can put the 2011 Academy Awards behind us. Ladies and gentlemen, the Wally Awards!
The Rachel Berry Award for Inexplicable Enthusiasm
Well, at least one person seemed to be stoked about last night's proceedings. Co-host Anne Hathaway's relentless joy reminded many viewers of a certain "Glee" character. And the comparison was only compounded by the fact that Hathaway, like Rachel Berry, often made the night about herself: her excitement, her gratitude, her moment in the spotlight, her awkward serenade-roast to Hugh Jackman. She might as well have snatched the microphone away from Natalie Portman and shouted "I'm Catwoman! Me!"
RELATED: See celebs arriving at the Oscars
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite