Owen Wilson expecting baby with married fitness trainer Caroline Lindqvist
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
Owen Wilson is getting ready to be a dad -- again! Two years after the birth of his first child, the "Internship" actor, 44, is preparing to welcome a baby with personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Lindqvist, 41, is currently in the process of divorcing her husband, a plastic surgeon. She and Wilson, who reportedly met several years ago when he hired her to be his trainer, are not together, the source says, but he's made it clear that he'll be there for her and, when the time comes, the baby.
"Owen is very involved with the pregnancy," the source explains. "He isn't in a relationship with Caroline, nor do they plan to be in one, but he is very supportive of everything. They see each other and talk often about what they want for the child. Owen is very open-minded about everything and has told Caroline he will do whatever he can."
This will be Wilson's second child. The "Wedding Crashers" star is already dad to son Robert Ford, 2, with his ex-girlfriend, Jade Duell. Shortly after the little boy's birth on Jan. 14, 2011, the actor said fatherhood was "very exciting."
"I'm glowing," he quipped in an interview with Jay Leno, noting that his son was "very cute" and "doing well."
"What they say about newborns and not getting a lot of sleep -- that's true," he added. "You look at every place as a potential nap place. I'm looking at this couch -- maybe at commercial break [I'll take a] little shut-eye there."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite