Owen Wilson expecting baby with married fitness trainer Caroline Lindqvist
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Owen Wilson is getting ready to be a dad -- again! Two years after the birth of his first child, the "Internship" actor, 44, is preparing to welcome a baby with personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Lindqvist, 41, is currently in the process of divorcing her husband, a plastic surgeon. She and Wilson, who reportedly met several years ago when he hired her to be his trainer, are not together, the source says, but he's made it clear that he'll be there for her and, when the time comes, the baby.
"Owen is very involved with the pregnancy," the source explains. "He isn't in a relationship with Caroline, nor do they plan to be in one, but he is very supportive of everything. They see each other and talk often about what they want for the child. Owen is very open-minded about everything and has told Caroline he will do whatever he can."
This will be Wilson's second child. The "Wedding Crashers" star is already dad to son Robert Ford, 2, with his ex-girlfriend, Jade Duell. Shortly after the little boy's birth on Jan. 14, 2011, the actor said fatherhood was "very exciting."
"I'm glowing," he quipped in an interview with Jay Leno, noting that his son was "very cute" and "doing well."
"What they say about newborns and not getting a lot of sleep -- that's true," he added. "You look at every place as a potential nap place. I'm looking at this couch -- maybe at commercial break [I'll take a] little shut-eye there."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite