Owen Wilson expecting baby with married fitness trainer Caroline Lindqvist
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Owen Wilson is getting ready to be a dad -- again! Two years after the birth of his first child, the "Internship" actor, 44, is preparing to welcome a baby with personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Lindqvist, 41, is currently in the process of divorcing her husband, a plastic surgeon. She and Wilson, who reportedly met several years ago when he hired her to be his trainer, are not together, the source says, but he's made it clear that he'll be there for her and, when the time comes, the baby.
"Owen is very involved with the pregnancy," the source explains. "He isn't in a relationship with Caroline, nor do they plan to be in one, but he is very supportive of everything. They see each other and talk often about what they want for the child. Owen is very open-minded about everything and has told Caroline he will do whatever he can."
This will be Wilson's second child. The "Wedding Crashers" star is already dad to son Robert Ford, 2, with his ex-girlfriend, Jade Duell. Shortly after the little boy's birth on Jan. 14, 2011, the actor said fatherhood was "very exciting."
"I'm glowing," he quipped in an interview with Jay Leno, noting that his son was "very cute" and "doing well."
"What they say about newborns and not getting a lot of sleep -- that's true," he added. "You look at every place as a potential nap place. I'm looking at this couch -- maybe at commercial break [I'll take a] little shut-eye there."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite