Owen Wilson caught kissing mystery woman after dinner date amid love child news
- Photo: KMLA/Splash News/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Baby daddy does date night! A rep for Owen Wilson recently confirmed to Us Weekly that he will soon welcome a child with personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist, but that hasn't stopped the Hollywood hunk from playing the field.
Wilson, 44, was spotted outside Santa Monica eatery Rustic Canyon on Monday, Oct. 7, passionately smooching a mystery brunette woman after sharing a meal together.
In the recently released photos, the "Internship" actor looks smitten as he wraps his arms around his new love. Both kept their look casual for the dinner date, with Wilson in a cap, hoodie and sneakers and his mystery gal in an all-black outfit and flip-flops.
The woman was later photographed leaving the actor's home at approximately 10 a.m. the next morning.
Late last week, a source told Us that though Wilson is not currently dating Lindqvist -- whom he'd originally hired as his trainer several years ago -- he still plans on helping out any way he can.
"Owen is very involved with the pregnancy," the source said. "He isn't in a relationship with Caroline, nor do they plan to be in one, but he is very supportive of everything. They see each other and talk often about what they want for the child."
"Owen is very open-minded about everything and has told Caroline he will do whatever he can," the source added.
Wilson is already father to son Robert Ford, 2, with ex-girlfriend Jade Duell. At the time, he opened up to Jay Leno about his simultaneous excitement and exhaustion on becoming a father.
"What they say about newborns and not getting a lot of sleep -- that's true," he said. "You look at every place as a potential nap place."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite