Paris Hilton Cozies Up to an Oscar WinnerRelated: Hot Gossip, Adrien Brody, Paris Hilton
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: VPE/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Look at those! Paris admires her push-up bra / JCalderon/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Has Paris Hilton upgraded from a reality show sidekick to an Academy Award-winning actor? The rumor mill is doing that photo assumption thing it does so well after pictures surfaced of the Doug Reinhardt-ditching starlet enjoying a tête-à-tête with Adrien Brody at the Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday night.
Shutterbugs snapped the pair looking pretty darn tactile as they mixed and mingled with Paris' little sister Nicky and the execrable Brandon Davis during a Chanel bash at the VIP Club.
RELATED: See more pics of Paris
In one shot, Hilton's lips are pressed against the awesomely schnozzed actor's cheek, and her hand rests on his back; in another, he's making what we're sure was a scintillating observation directly into her ear.
The last move was a bold one considering that Paris, who spent the earlier part of the evening at the World Music Awards in Monaco, was sporting enormous, cornea-searing diamond earrings.
"They seemed very comfortable with each other," an onlooker tells E! News. "They were both laughing and having what seemed to be a really funny conversation."
But what to make of Hilton checking her watch right in front of Brody. Was she saying, "It's time we took this somewhere a little more private?" Or perhaps she was making the universal gesture for, "Bored now. Minions, get this guy away from me."
Turns out it was probably more like, "Everyone, look at my sparkly new things!" In an excited tweet, she revealed that she'd been given "the most beautiful earrings on Earth and the most incredible watch" by a "secret admirer."
Paris had good reason to be so gushy: The baubles are rumored to be worth about $2 million apiece, probably a bit more than an indie flick-preferring actor like Adrien can toss around.
Still, Tuesday night's shindig wasn't Hilton and Brody's only together-time. It seems they were also spotted on a yacht; at Cannes hot spot Billionaire; and cutting a rug at a club in Monaco, according to E!.
Paris' rep didn't respond to our request for comment on her coziness with Adrien, but she's apparently not looking to dive into a romance.
"She thinks he's cool and supersweet, but she isn't interested in anything serious right now," an insider informs E! (Hilton was most recently seen with her ex fiancé, Jason Shaw). "She said they were friends and that's it."
Brody, for his part, appears to be casting a wide net.
Life & Style says he was recently spied in a wholesome PDA display at a New York bar with "Mad Men" blonde January Jones.
"They held hands in full view of everyone," says an eyewitness, presumably while clutching his or her pearls.
The Halle Berry-bussing thespian has been on the market since calling it quits last year with Spanish actress Elsa Pataky, who quickly rebounded with French eye candy Olivier Martinez.
Read more Hot Gossip
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite