Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan Reconcile
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
By Jen Heder, Radar Legal Editor
The hotel heiress made a joke about Lindsay on her upcoming reality show, The World According To Paris. In the preview clip, Paris gave a homeless woman a pair of earrings, and the woman thought Paris was Lindsay. Paris told the lady, "If I were Lindsay, I'd be stealing the earrings, and not giving them away."
Hilty issued a public apology last week to Lilo, and a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, "Paris felt terrible about what she said about Lindsay. She meant it as a harmless joke. Paris conveyed to Lindsay that she was genuinely sorry, and she didn't mean to hurt her in any way.
"Lindsay was very receptive to Paris' apology. Lindsay felt that Paris was truly being genuine and sincere. The girls have known each other a long time. Lindsay wants to have lunch with Paris and hang out with her," the insider tells us. "All is good now between the girls."
Paris Hilton's reality much anticipated show, "The World According To Paris," premieres on Oxygen on June 1st at 10pm
MORE FROM RADAR ONLINE:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite