Sarah Jessica Parker no longer head of fashion brand Halston
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue8 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue9 of 16
- Photo: © RD / Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Sarah Jessica Parker has been axed as the president of design house Halston.
RELATED: SJP: 'I'm not a crazy shoe lady'
The fashionable "Sex and the City" star, who also served as the face of the brand, was named Chief Creative Officer in January, 2010 and took charge of the label's contemporary line, alongside movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and designer Marios Schwab.
RELATED: Hot Moms Club
But Parker parted ways with Halston earlier this month and on Friday, WWD.com claimed Weinstein and Schwab were no longer on the staff roster either.
Halston executives have decided not to show a collection at New York Fashion Week this September in order to focus on their lower-priced Halston Heritage range.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite