Sarah Jessica Parker no longer head of fashion brand Halston
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue8 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue9 of 16
- Photo: © RD / Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Sarah Jessica Parker has been axed as the president of design house Halston.
RELATED: SJP: 'I'm not a crazy shoe lady'
The fashionable "Sex and the City" star, who also served as the face of the brand, was named Chief Creative Officer in January, 2010 and took charge of the label's contemporary line, alongside movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and designer Marios Schwab.
RELATED: Hot Moms Club
But Parker parted ways with Halston earlier this month and on Friday, WWD.com claimed Weinstein and Schwab were no longer on the staff roster either.
Halston executives have decided not to show a collection at New York Fashion Week this September in order to focus on their lower-priced Halston Heritage range.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite