Sarah Jessica Parker no longer head of fashion brand Halston
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue8 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue9 of 16
- Photo: © RD / Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Sarah Jessica Parker has been axed as the president of design house Halston.
RELATED: SJP: 'I'm not a crazy shoe lady'
The fashionable "Sex and the City" star, who also served as the face of the brand, was named Chief Creative Officer in January, 2010 and took charge of the label's contemporary line, alongside movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and designer Marios Schwab.
RELATED: Hot Moms Club
But Parker parted ways with Halston earlier this month and on Friday, WWD.com claimed Weinstein and Schwab were no longer on the staff roster either.
Halston executives have decided not to show a collection at New York Fashion Week this September in order to focus on their lower-priced Halston Heritage range.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite