Patrick Wilson defends Katherine Heigl, says she's not difficult to work with
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MARY ALTAFFER/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Instagram9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &am
Katherine Heigl's costar is sticking by her side! Shortly after multiple insiders told The Hollywood Reporter that the former Grey's Anatomy actress is "difficult" to work with and "not worth it," Patrick Wilson has come to her defense -- stating that the whole ordeal is nonsense.
"Now listen, this article that came out was because -- and you know how the press works -- she sold a show last week to NBC. Well great!" Wilson reasoned to HuffPost Live on Sept. 13. "So what do people do? 'Hey, let's rip her down a few days later,'" he said. "We all have reputations, whether they're true or not." It was recently announced that Heigl would be headed back to television in a new CIA drama on NBC.
Wilson, 40, and Heigl, 34, are starring in the upcoming dark comedy film "North of Hell" together. The "Insidious 2" actor will play Don Champage, a successful businessman who seems to have it all -- including an obsessive wife, played by Heigl.
"She was not only not all of those things -- 'Oh, she was late and never came out of the trailer.' Nothing. She showed up, worked her tail off, super funny, super gracious, great to the cast, great to the crew, and was a total pro. Someone that's been doing it forever," he said of working with the blonde starlet. "You walk away and you go, well that's a great actress and a great person to work with."
Indeed, Wilson's experience working with Heigl went so well, he would work on future projects with her in a "heartbeat." He added: "I have to defend her because she couldn't have been a better experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite