Patrick Wilson defends Katherine Heigl, says she's not difficult to work with
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: MARY ALTAFFER/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Instagram9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Katherine Heigl's costar is sticking by her side! Shortly after multiple insiders told The Hollywood Reporter that the former Grey's Anatomy actress is "difficult" to work with and "not worth it," Patrick Wilson has come to her defense -- stating that the whole ordeal is nonsense.
"Now listen, this article that came out was because -- and you know how the press works -- she sold a show last week to NBC. Well great!" Wilson reasoned to HuffPost Live on Sept. 13. "So what do people do? 'Hey, let's rip her down a few days later,'" he said. "We all have reputations, whether they're true or not." It was recently announced that Heigl would be headed back to television in a new CIA drama on NBC.
Wilson, 40, and Heigl, 34, are starring in the upcoming dark comedy film "North of Hell" together. The "Insidious 2" actor will play Don Champage, a successful businessman who seems to have it all -- including an obsessive wife, played by Heigl.
"She was not only not all of those things -- 'Oh, she was late and never came out of the trailer.' Nothing. She showed up, worked her tail off, super funny, super gracious, great to the cast, great to the crew, and was a total pro. Someone that's been doing it forever," he said of working with the blonde starlet. "You walk away and you go, well that's a great actress and a great person to work with."
Indeed, Wilson's experience working with Heigl went so well, he would work on future projects with her in a "heartbeat." He added: "I have to defend her because she couldn't have been a better experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite