Paul Walker left entire $25 million estate to daughter Meadow in his will: Report
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Corbis3 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Paul Walker wanted to make sure his daughter was taken care of in the event of his death. The late actor, who was killed in a car crash at age 40 last November, apparently left his entire $25 million fortune to 15-year-old Meadow, TMZ reported Tuesday, Feb. 4, citing a copy of Walker's will.
PHOTOS: Paul's life, in photos
According to documents obtained by the site, the star's father, Paul Walker III, filed the will with the court and petitioned to have his wife, Cheryl, appointed as Meadow's guardian. Paul Sr. also reportedly wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million, per his son's will.
Meadow, who was staying with her dad in L.A. prior to his death, currently lives with her mom, Rebecca Soteros, in Hawaii. A court hearing regarding Paul Sr.'s requests is scheduled later this month.
PHOTOS: Famous dads and daughters
As previously reported, Walker died on Nov. 30 when the Porsche in which he was a passenger crashed in Santa Clarita and then burst into flames. A coroner's report released last month stated that the car had been going at least 100 miles per hour when the accident occurred; previous findings indicated that the "Fast & Furious" star died of a combination of traumatic and thermal injuries.
PHOTOS: Stars gone too soon
Speaking about Meadow before his death, the proud father said life with his daughter was "perfect" -- and getting better every day. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," he told Us Weekly. "It's just working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite