Paul Walker left entire $25 million estate to daughter Meadow in his will: Report
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Corbis3 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
Paul Walker wanted to make sure his daughter was taken care of in the event of his death. The late actor, who was killed in a car crash at age 40 last November, apparently left his entire $25 million fortune to 15-year-old Meadow, TMZ reported Tuesday, Feb. 4, citing a copy of Walker's will.
PHOTOS: Paul's life, in photos
According to documents obtained by the site, the star's father, Paul Walker III, filed the will with the court and petitioned to have his wife, Cheryl, appointed as Meadow's guardian. Paul Sr. also reportedly wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million, per his son's will.
Meadow, who was staying with her dad in L.A. prior to his death, currently lives with her mom, Rebecca Soteros, in Hawaii. A court hearing regarding Paul Sr.'s requests is scheduled later this month.
PHOTOS: Famous dads and daughters
As previously reported, Walker died on Nov. 30 when the Porsche in which he was a passenger crashed in Santa Clarita and then burst into flames. A coroner's report released last month stated that the car had been going at least 100 miles per hour when the accident occurred; previous findings indicated that the "Fast & Furious" star died of a combination of traumatic and thermal injuries.
PHOTOS: Stars gone too soon
Speaking about Meadow before his death, the proud father said life with his daughter was "perfect" -- and getting better every day. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," he told Us Weekly. "It's just working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite