Paul Walker left entire $25 million estate to daughter Meadow in his will: Report
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Corbis3 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Paul Walker wanted to make sure his daughter was taken care of in the event of his death. The late actor, who was killed in a car crash at age 40 last November, apparently left his entire $25 million fortune to 15-year-old Meadow, TMZ reported Tuesday, Feb. 4, citing a copy of Walker's will.
PHOTOS: Paul's life, in photos
According to documents obtained by the site, the star's father, Paul Walker III, filed the will with the court and petitioned to have his wife, Cheryl, appointed as Meadow's guardian. Paul Sr. also reportedly wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million, per his son's will.
Meadow, who was staying with her dad in L.A. prior to his death, currently lives with her mom, Rebecca Soteros, in Hawaii. A court hearing regarding Paul Sr.'s requests is scheduled later this month.
PHOTOS: Famous dads and daughters
As previously reported, Walker died on Nov. 30 when the Porsche in which he was a passenger crashed in Santa Clarita and then burst into flames. A coroner's report released last month stated that the car had been going at least 100 miles per hour when the accident occurred; previous findings indicated that the "Fast & Furious" star died of a combination of traumatic and thermal injuries.
PHOTOS: Stars gone too soon
Speaking about Meadow before his death, the proud father said life with his daughter was "perfect" -- and getting better every day. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," he told Us Weekly. "It's just working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite