Paula Patton looks stunning in first appearance after Robin Thicke split
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: AP Images/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Eat your heart out! Paula Patton looked absolutely stunning in her first public appearance since splitting from R&B crooner Robin Thicke. The "Baggage Claim" actress walked the red carpet at the 2014 Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday.
Patton, 38, stepped out in a gorgeous canary yellow Lorena Sarbu lace dress, and accessorized the look with nude Christian Louboutin heels. She also wore minimal makeup and kept her dark locks swept tightly back.
As previously reported, Patton and Thicke -- parents to 3-year-old son Julian -- announced their separation after eight years of marriage on Feb. 24.
"It has been a long time coming," a close source to Thicke, 37, told Us. "It is not a shock to Robin or Paula, and it is something they have discussed for a long time." On Feb. 26, Patton stepped out in L.A. without her wedding ring.
Although the twosome were already on shaky ground, the "Blurred Lines" singer has publicly admitted that he's trying his best to reconcile with his high school sweetheart. On Thursday, he told TMZ he is "just trying to get her back." That same night, he dedicated a song to Patton during a concert at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Va.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite