Paula Patton looks stunning in first appearance after Robin Thicke split
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: AP Images/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
Eat your heart out! Paula Patton looked absolutely stunning in her first public appearance since splitting from R&B crooner Robin Thicke. The "Baggage Claim" actress walked the red carpet at the 2014 Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday.
Patton, 38, stepped out in a gorgeous canary yellow Lorena Sarbu lace dress, and accessorized the look with nude Christian Louboutin heels. She also wore minimal makeup and kept her dark locks swept tightly back.
As previously reported, Patton and Thicke -- parents to 3-year-old son Julian -- announced their separation after eight years of marriage on Feb. 24.
"It has been a long time coming," a close source to Thicke, 37, told Us. "It is not a shock to Robin or Paula, and it is something they have discussed for a long time." On Feb. 26, Patton stepped out in L.A. without her wedding ring.
Although the twosome were already on shaky ground, the "Blurred Lines" singer has publicly admitted that he's trying his best to reconcile with his high school sweetheart. On Thursday, he told TMZ he is "just trying to get her back." That same night, he dedicated a song to Patton during a concert at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Va.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite