Penelope Cruz quits smoking, ergo she's pregnantRelated: Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/.1 of 7
- Photo: Michael A. Mariant/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
By Melissa Hunter
Life & Style reports that Penelope Cruz has gotten rid of the sin sticks once and for all. Between that, a minor weight gain, and her getting sick this one time, there no other conclusion besides: SHE'S PREGNANT, GUYS!
In regards to quitting, a good ol' L&S insider says, "She gave up smoking about five months ago, cold turkey. She just decided one day she wasn't going to smoke, and just like that, she stopped." Whether she's pregnant or not, that's awesome that she quit. But if anti-smoking ads have taught me anything, she'll only get prettier. Which is just unfair, really.
Life & Style continues the preggers Penelope speculation with an eyewitness of Penelope (i.e. someone who once saw her at Pinkberry) who says, "She's definitely lookng heavier. Her boobs are bigger, and her stomach is hanging over her jeans. It could be pregnancy weight."
Eesh. Way harsh, eyewitness. If she isn't pregnant already, she better get knocked up quick because according to the media, the only thing worse than an unwanted child out of wedlock is an actress getting fat.
The suspicions are mounting, however, when you combine those little tidbits with her bowing out of hosting an event at Cannes because she fell ill, with rumblings that it was morning sickness.
Okay, let's just get to the point here. Penelope and Javier: We really would like you to have children. Please, please have babies. The mixing of your genes would raise the average attractiveness level of the population of the Earth by at least 1%. We already have three biological Jolie-Pitts running around and we're really looking for a Cruz-Bardem baby or two to set them up on superbaby play dates with.
Bing your favorite stars! Use the box to the right.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite