Peter Fonda on the Death of Dennis Hopper
- Photo: Gerard Schachmes / Regards/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: MSN/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: Sandra Johnson/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Jane Bown / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Peter Fonda, who co-starred with Dennis Hopper in the counterculture road film, "Easy Rider," opened up today about the death of his friend. Hopper died today of complications from prostate cancer in Venice. He was 74.
RELATED: Stars react to Hopper's death
Peter tells ET, "Dennis introduced me to the world of Pop Art and 'lost' films. We rode the highways of America and changed the way movies were made in Hollywood. I was blessed by his passion and friendship."
RELATED: Dennis Hopper's life in pictures
Related stories: Dennis Hopper Recieves A Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite