PIC: Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: GVK//Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle9 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Elle13 of 17
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.15 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Amanda Seyfried needed a change.
The "Red Riding Hood" star, who split with Ryan Phillippe for good in early June, showed off her shorter new hairstyle at LAX Airport on Friday. Grinning from ear to ear, the 25-year-old actress -- who once told InStyle she would chop off her hair only "for a movie" role -- showed no signs of heartbreak upon her arrival.
After all, her breakup with 36-year-old Phillippe was mutual. "They were never fully committed," a source told Us Weekly. "They were always on and off."
"There's no bad blood," the source added. "They're cool."
Seyfried split with "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper in May 2010, following a three-year relationship with musician Jesse Marchant. The actress also previously has been linked to costars Micah Alberti ("All My Children") and Emile Hirsch ("Alpha Dog").
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite