PIC: Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: GVK//Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle9 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Elle13 of 17
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.15 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Amanda Seyfried needed a change.
The "Red Riding Hood" star, who split with Ryan Phillippe for good in early June, showed off her shorter new hairstyle at LAX Airport on Friday. Grinning from ear to ear, the 25-year-old actress -- who once told InStyle she would chop off her hair only "for a movie" role -- showed no signs of heartbreak upon her arrival.
After all, her breakup with 36-year-old Phillippe was mutual. "They were never fully committed," a source told Us Weekly. "They were always on and off."
"There's no bad blood," the source added. "They're cool."
Seyfried split with "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper in May 2010, following a three-year relationship with musician Jesse Marchant. The actress also previously has been linked to costars Micah Alberti ("All My Children") and Emile Hirsch ("Alpha Dog").
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite