PIC: Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: GVK//Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle9 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Elle13 of 17
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.15 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Amanda Seyfried needed a change.
The "Red Riding Hood" star, who split with Ryan Phillippe for good in early June, showed off her shorter new hairstyle at LAX Airport on Friday. Grinning from ear to ear, the 25-year-old actress -- who once told InStyle she would chop off her hair only "for a movie" role -- showed no signs of heartbreak upon her arrival.
After all, her breakup with 36-year-old Phillippe was mutual. "They were never fully committed," a source told Us Weekly. "They were always on and off."
"There's no bad blood," the source added. "They're cool."
Seyfried split with "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper in May 2010, following a three-year relationship with musician Jesse Marchant. The actress also previously has been linked to costars Micah Alberti ("All My Children") and Emile Hirsch ("Alpha Dog").
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite