Katherine Heigl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
Katherine Heigl is having one bad hair day after another. The actress, 31, wore her mane in a sky-high bouffant for the London premiere of "Killers" Wednesday. (She also donned a structured dark dress and matching heels.)
Earlier this month, she channeled Shirley Temple with tightly-curled ringlets at the L.A. premiere of her comedy, which co-stars Ashton Kutcher.
Heigl ditched her blond hairdo in March to play the main character in the film adaptation of Janet Evanovich's novel "One for the Money," a wisecracking new Jersey detective named Stephanie Plum. She admitted it took some time to get used to the new look.
"I was pretty shocked at first ... I was like, 'wow, it's dark, that's not just brown, that's black.' It took me a good day and a half to totally embrace it," she told UsMagazine.com.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite