Katherine Heigl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Katherine Heigl is having one bad hair day after another. The actress, 31, wore her mane in a sky-high bouffant for the London premiere of "Killers" Wednesday. (She also donned a structured dark dress and matching heels.)
Earlier this month, she channeled Shirley Temple with tightly-curled ringlets at the L.A. premiere of her comedy, which co-stars Ashton Kutcher.
Heigl ditched her blond hairdo in March to play the main character in the film adaptation of Janet Evanovich's novel "One for the Money," a wisecracking new Jersey detective named Stephanie Plum. She admitted it took some time to get used to the new look.
"I was pretty shocked at first ... I was like, 'wow, it's dark, that's not just brown, that's black.' It took me a good day and a half to totally embrace it," she told UsMagazine.com.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite