- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Katherine Heigl is having one bad hair day after another. The actress, 31, wore her mane in a sky-high bouffant for the London premiere of "Killers" Wednesday. (She also donned a structured dark dress and matching heels.)
Earlier this month, she channeled Shirley Temple with tightly-curled ringlets at the L.A. premiere of her comedy, which co-stars Ashton Kutcher.
Heigl ditched her blond hairdo in March to play the main character in the film adaptation of Janet Evanovich's novel "One for the Money," a wisecracking new Jersey detective named Stephanie Plum. She admitted it took some time to get used to the new look.
"I was pretty shocked at first ... I was like, 'wow, it's dark, that's not just brown, that's black.' It took me a good day and a half to totally embrace it," she told UsMagazine.com.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite