Did Anne Hathaway Chop Off Her Hair?
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Castro/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
Where hath Anne Hathaway's hair gone?
The actress surfaced in Paris over the weekend with her wavy brown locks shorn to a cropped, boyish new 'do.
Why the dramatic new pixie? Hathaway, 27, debuted the shorter style for her role in the currently shooting flick "One Day." But don't be fooled: "It's a wig," the actress's rep tells UsMagazine.com.
Back in March, the Oscar-nominated actress complained to In Style magazine about her looks. "I think I've got really weird features ... I have very large features on a very small head."
"You know, I'm not going to beat myself up," she added. "I look like myself, and I think at the end of the day, as nice as pretty is, authenticity is more important."
Hathaway has been dating actor Adam Shulman since 2008.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite