Halle Berry Shows Off Huge Engagement Ring
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik//Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
How's this for confirmation?
Though Us Weekly first broke the big news in January, Halle Berry has so far kept mum about her engagement to French actor Olivier Martinez. Even so, the "Catwoman" star, 45, doesn't seem shy about showing off her gorgeous ring.
Dressed down in flats and an off-the-shoulder striped tee, Berry flashed her giant emerald sparkler for photographers when she headed out to visit a friend in Studio City on Friday.
Martinez, 46, finally spoke out about his engagement to Berry earlier this month, hoping to address rumors about the actress's custom-designed rock. "Yes, of course we're engaged!" the actor turned restaurateur told Miami.com. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring, and it's a lie!"
Hoping to set the story straight, Martinez told the paper the ring was actually designed by Parisian jeweler Robert Mazlo, "a real artist" whose family has designed jewelry for European royalty for hundreds of years.
Once Berry and Martinez tie the knot, they may be looking to settle down in Paris. The couple was spotted in Martinez's hometown March 19, visiting possible kindergartens for Berry's 3-year-old daughter Nahla, her only child with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite