PIC: Hot! Jessica Biel Stuns on First Post-Engagement Red Carpet
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 18
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: AR4/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Eduardo Parra/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
The future Mrs. Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back -- and then some!
Hitting Friday's W Magazine Golden Globes bash at the famed Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood -- her first red carpet appearance since her top-secret engagement to Timberlake -- Jessica Biel proved once and for all why she's a keeper.
The stunning "New Year's Eve" actress, 29, provoked mass chaos on the red carpet in a skin-tight gold dress by Oscar de la Renta, her hair still a dark shade of brown. (The ultra-private actress declined to wear her engagement ring at the party.) Also turning heads at the bash? Elizabeth Olsen, Jessica Chastain, Kirsten Dunst, Charlize Theron, Miranda Kerr and hubby Orlando Bloom, Rachel Zoe, Emma Stone, Octavia Spencer, Liev Schreiber, Camilla Alves (but no Matthew McConnaughey) -- and Lindsay Lohan.
With her hubby-to-be Timberlake, 31, nowhere to be found, Biel was sweet and gracious -- but nervous -- greeting photographers, pals and well-wishers on the red carpet. The star introduced herself to folks as "Jessie," not Jessica, and gabbed with one pal about her planned dress for Sunday's Golden Globe awards, even showing pics on her cell phone of the frock.
Biel (who accepted Timberlake's proposal during a romantic ski vacation in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, in late December) even proved to be a good sport -- opting to climb six flights of stairs to Chateau's penthouse after the elevator traffic got backed up.
For his part, Timberlake (with a new full beard) made his first post-engagement appearance last week at CES in Las Vegas for a MySpace TV presentation. The singer-actor has "never been happier" as he is with Biel, an insider told Us Weekly. "He knew it was the right time to propose."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite