PIC: Jonah Hill Debuts Super-Skinny Look After Losing 40 PoundsRelated: Jonah Hill
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP10 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:47:49 AM
- 'Da Vinci's Demons' Reveals the Secrets of Building Florence (Exclusive VMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:19:27 AM
- Tim Curry 'Doing Great' After Suffering Major Stroke (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:14:01 AM
- Ratings: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' as NBC's 'Save MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:45:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 1:18 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:40:51 AM
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'
Not-so plus-size anymore!
Jonah Hill looked skinnier than ever at the ESPY Awards in L.A. on Wednesday night.
The once-rotund Superbad star, 27, has been slimming down for months in preparation for his role in action flick "21 Jump Street" (based on the Johnny Depp 1980s TV hit). The Daily Mail estimates that the 5-foot-7 star has lost about 40 pounds.
Back in the spring, a pal told Us Weekly that Hill "went on a diet for the movie, but gained weight at first! Finally, he got a nutritionist and a trainer." He first debuted a slimmer look at a March event -- but his ESPYs night physique, four months later, looks even more dramatic.
"It's not fun," Hill told the Los Angeles Times of his get-fit plan. "I wouldn't say it's the most fun endeavor I've ever took on in my life — but it's important. And I'm enjoying it. If I eat something unhealthy now, I kind of feel a little weird and my body hurts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite