PIC: Jonah Hill Debuts Super-Skinny Look After Losing 40 Pounds
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Not-so plus-size anymore!
Jonah Hill looked skinnier than ever at the ESPY Awards in L.A. on Wednesday night.
The once-rotund Superbad star, 27, has been slimming down for months in preparation for his role in action flick "21 Jump Street" (based on the Johnny Depp 1980s TV hit). The Daily Mail estimates that the 5-foot-7 star has lost about 40 pounds.
Back in the spring, a pal told Us Weekly that Hill "went on a diet for the movie, but gained weight at first! Finally, he got a nutritionist and a trainer." He first debuted a slimmer look at a March event -- but his ESPYs night physique, four months later, looks even more dramatic.
"It's not fun," Hill told the Los Angeles Times of his get-fit plan. "I wouldn't say it's the most fun endeavor I've ever took on in my life — but it's important. And I'm enjoying it. If I eat something unhealthy now, I kind of feel a little weird and my body hurts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite