PIC: Jonah Hill Debuts Super-Skinny Look After Losing 40 Pounds
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
Not-so plus-size anymore!
Jonah Hill looked skinnier than ever at the ESPY Awards in L.A. on Wednesday night.
The once-rotund Superbad star, 27, has been slimming down for months in preparation for his role in action flick "21 Jump Street" (based on the Johnny Depp 1980s TV hit). The Daily Mail estimates that the 5-foot-7 star has lost about 40 pounds.
Back in the spring, a pal told Us Weekly that Hill "went on a diet for the movie, but gained weight at first! Finally, he got a nutritionist and a trainer." He first debuted a slimmer look at a March event -- but his ESPYs night physique, four months later, looks even more dramatic.
"It's not fun," Hill told the Los Angeles Times of his get-fit plan. "I wouldn't say it's the most fun endeavor I've ever took on in my life — but it's important. And I'm enjoying it. If I eat something unhealthy now, I kind of feel a little weird and my body hurts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite