PIC: Jonah Hill Debuts Super-Skinny Look After Losing 40 Pounds
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Not-so plus-size anymore!
Jonah Hill looked skinnier than ever at the ESPY Awards in L.A. on Wednesday night.
The once-rotund Superbad star, 27, has been slimming down for months in preparation for his role in action flick "21 Jump Street" (based on the Johnny Depp 1980s TV hit). The Daily Mail estimates that the 5-foot-7 star has lost about 40 pounds.
Back in the spring, a pal told Us Weekly that Hill "went on a diet for the movie, but gained weight at first! Finally, he got a nutritionist and a trainer." He first debuted a slimmer look at a March event -- but his ESPYs night physique, four months later, looks even more dramatic.
"It's not fun," Hill told the Los Angeles Times of his get-fit plan. "I wouldn't say it's the most fun endeavor I've ever took on in my life — but it's important. And I'm enjoying it. If I eat something unhealthy now, I kind of feel a little weird and my body hurts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite