PIC: Lindsay Lohan Goes Back to Red Hair!
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: MOE/Wonderwall4 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Lindsay Lohan is a cute little redhead once more!
The actress, 24, stepped out in Santa Monica, Calif., on Friday with her hair dyed back to the fiery hue that was her trademark when she first became a young star in such flicks as "The Parent Trap," "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls."
In subsequent years Lohan dyed her naturally red hair various shades of blond, brown and black.
Lohan's Friday errand was a visit to the local courthouse for a mandatory drug test with her probation officer. The "Machete" star left rehab Aug. 24 after 23 days of treatment and is currently abiding by strict supervised probation terms that will last until at least Nov. 1.
Tell us: Do you like Lindsay's back-to-red look?
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite