PIC: Lindsay Lohan Goes Back to Red Hair!
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: MOE/Wonderwall4 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Lindsay Lohan is a cute little redhead once more!
The actress, 24, stepped out in Santa Monica, Calif., on Friday with her hair dyed back to the fiery hue that was her trademark when she first became a young star in such flicks as "The Parent Trap," "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls."
In subsequent years Lohan dyed her naturally red hair various shades of blond, brown and black.
Lohan's Friday errand was a visit to the local courthouse for a mandatory drug test with her probation officer. The "Machete" star left rehab Aug. 24 after 23 days of treatment and is currently abiding by strict supervised probation terms that will last until at least Nov. 1.
Tell us: Do you like Lindsay's back-to-red look?
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite