Matthew McConaughey Shaves His Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Matthew McConaughey has lost one of his sexiest attributes: his full head of curly blond hair!
The 42-year-old actor stepped out in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Tuesday wearing a baseball cap concealing his newly shaved head. McConaughey, who was dressed head-to-toe in J.K. Livin apparel, was all smiles before beginning his workout at L'Ermitage Hotel.
No word yet on why McConaughey ditched his signature hairstyle, as the actor was photographed with a full head of hair while shooting "Thunder Run" in Los Angeles on Saturday.
McConaughey isn't the only star to shave his head in 2011: Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon both lopped off their locks for film roles earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite