Matthew McConaughey Shaves His Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Matthew McConaughey has lost one of his sexiest attributes: his full head of curly blond hair!
The 42-year-old actor stepped out in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Tuesday wearing a baseball cap concealing his newly shaved head. McConaughey, who was dressed head-to-toe in J.K. Livin apparel, was all smiles before beginning his workout at L'Ermitage Hotel.
No word yet on why McConaughey ditched his signature hairstyle, as the actor was photographed with a full head of hair while shooting "Thunder Run" in Los Angeles on Saturday.
McConaughey isn't the only star to shave his head in 2011: Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon both lopped off their locks for film roles earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite