Matthew McConaughey Shaves His Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
Matthew McConaughey has lost one of his sexiest attributes: his full head of curly blond hair!
The 42-year-old actor stepped out in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Tuesday wearing a baseball cap concealing his newly shaved head. McConaughey, who was dressed head-to-toe in J.K. Livin apparel, was all smiles before beginning his workout at L'Ermitage Hotel.
No word yet on why McConaughey ditched his signature hairstyle, as the actor was photographed with a full head of hair while shooting "Thunder Run" in Los Angeles on Saturday.
McConaughey isn't the only star to shave his head in 2011: Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon both lopped off their locks for film roles earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite