Pregnant Reese Witherspoon Stocks Up on Frozen Fruit Bars
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital8 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: ELLE DECOR/William Waldron/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013
Reese Witherspoon has her hands full, and she hasn't even give birth yet!
The pregnant actress multi-tasked during a grocery shopping trip at Whole Foods in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday. Dressed in a cute coral shirt dress, the 36-year-old balanced several boxes of frozen bars -- coconut, mixed fruit and gelato -- in her arms while gabbing on her cell phone. Her ample baby bump proved to be useful, as she didn't grab a cart to carry her purchases.
No word if the variety of icy treats were to satisfy typical pregnancy cravings, for her brood -- daughter Ava, 12, son Deacon, 8, and husband Jim Toth -- or for the fridge at her Ojai, Calif. estate where Robert Pattinson has been hiding out.
Last week, Us Weekly confirmed reported that the British actor, 26, has been staying at Witherspoon's vacation home -- recently featured in an issue of Elle Decor -- since his fallout with live-in girlfriend and Twilight Saga costar Kristen Stewart. (Witherspoon and Pattinson starred together in the 2011 flick, Water for Elephants.)
When the ranch is not serving as a hideaway for a brokenhearted pal, Witherspoon and her family use it as an escape; she and CAA agent Toth, 41, wed on the property in March 2011.
While she waits for baby No. 3 to arrive, the This Means War star has been keeping busy. On Monday, she got decked out in black workout attire and went for a stroll with a pal around her neighborhood. Just last month, she began filming Devil's Knot in Atlanta, Georgia.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite