Reese Witherspoon Debuts Pregnant Beach Body
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: KVS/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Mets' Minor League Team Is Hosting 'Seinfeld' Night, Complete With Puffy MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:21:00 AM
- 'The View' to Reunite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Boston Bombing Project Moving Forward as Miniseries at EOne TV (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:29:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding Episode
Just call her one-piece Reese!
Less than a month after Us Weekly broke the news that Reese Witherspoon is expecting her first child with husband Jim Toth (joining Ava and Deacon, her kids with ex Ryan Phillippe), the 37-year-old actress showed off her growing baby belly in Costa Rica Wednesday.
Wearing a plunging black swimsuit, the star of "This Means War" frolicked in the water with Ava, 12, as Toth, 41, and Deacon, 8, steered a paddle boat.
"Deacon was helping Jim pedal the boat, but then stopped and had fun jumping off the side of the boat and into the ocean," an eyewitness tells Us. "He did it a few times and Jim seemed amused as Deacon was having so much fun."
It's a sure sign that CAA agent Toth is ready to embark on a new journey with Witherspoon, whom he wed on March 26, 2011. "Before Jim met Reese, he wasn't sure about having kids," a Witherspoon source recently told Us. "Being around her kids has really shown him what it's all about."
The time is right for a third child, a source close to the pair explained. "Reese's kids are at an age where they are busy with friends and lives of their own. It will be nice for her to be able to do it all over again with her new husband."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite