Reese Witherspoon Debuts Pregnant Beach Body
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: KVS/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
Just call her one-piece Reese!
Less than a month after Us Weekly broke the news that Reese Witherspoon is expecting her first child with husband Jim Toth (joining Ava and Deacon, her kids with ex Ryan Phillippe), the 37-year-old actress showed off her growing baby belly in Costa Rica Wednesday.
Wearing a plunging black swimsuit, the star of "This Means War" frolicked in the water with Ava, 12, as Toth, 41, and Deacon, 8, steered a paddle boat.
"Deacon was helping Jim pedal the boat, but then stopped and had fun jumping off the side of the boat and into the ocean," an eyewitness tells Us. "He did it a few times and Jim seemed amused as Deacon was having so much fun."
It's a sure sign that CAA agent Toth is ready to embark on a new journey with Witherspoon, whom he wed on March 26, 2011. "Before Jim met Reese, he wasn't sure about having kids," a Witherspoon source recently told Us. "Being around her kids has really shown him what it's all about."
The time is right for a third child, a source close to the pair explained. "Reese's kids are at an age where they are busy with friends and lives of their own. It will be nice for her to be able to do it all over again with her new husband."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite