Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Make Out at 'Elephants' Party
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Reis/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Parenthood's John Corbett to Star in Denis Leary's FX Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 2:58:00 PM
- E! Correspondent Ken Baker Lands Book Series Deal About Teen Celebrity Blogger (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 2:47:00 PM
- Former Television Academy President Hank Rieger Dead at 95MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 2:07:00 PM
- Katie Holmes Joins ABC Pilot From 'Behind the Candelabra' WriterMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 1:47:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Crowns the 'True Detective' Yellow King (Photo)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 1:46:00 PM
- Parenthood's John Corbett to Star in Denis Leary's FX Comedy Pilot
RELATED: Check out the photos here
Although Pattinson, 24, walked the red carpet earlier that night without his lady love, she accompanied her guy (and his parents!) for the swank afterparty, held at Le Cirque. See more photos of the two kissing.
"She looked amazing," an onlooker tells Us Weekly. As Pattinson received congrats from well-wishers, he and Stewart were inseparable at their table -- sipping beer rather than champagne -- throughout the elegant, formal affair. (Befitting the flick's circus theme, Le Cirque was decked out with brass birdcages, a brass elephant on a circus ball and other touches.)
"They were a cute couple!" the witness says, adding that Stewart, 21, "got along together very well" with his mom and dad. As the group left around 1 a.m., Pattinson and Stewart were "hand in hand. They were incredibly polite!"
Another sweet couple in attendance: Reese Witherspoon and brand-new hubby, Jim Toth. "People were coming up to her and wanted to cheer her wedding. She looked very happy," the witness says. Later in the night, the newlyweds snuck a kiss. Toth, 40, "was incredibly good at just standing back and supporting Reese," the observer says. The duo tied the knot in Ojai, Calif., in late
March and honeymooned in Belize. The wedding "was a really nice day!" Witherspoon, 35, gushed on "Good Morning America" Monday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite