PIC: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Gets Nearly Naked for Burberry
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mario Testino/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: © Adam Houghton / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
Baring all for Burberry!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her flawless figure as the face -- and body -- of the new fragrance Burberry Body.
Appearing nearly naked, the "Transformers" actress dons an unbuttoned satin trench coat and stares seductively at the camera.
"It's a huge honor to be working with Burberry again," the 24-year-old says, as excerpted in Vogue UK. "[It's] a brand that put my career on the map and helped launch me. To be asked to be the first Burberry Body is an amazing compliment."
The fragrance will launch worldwide on Sept. 1, 2011.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite