PIC: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Gets Nearly Naked for Burberry
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mario Testino/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: © Adam Houghton / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Working on Their HoneymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Baring all for Burberry!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her flawless figure as the face -- and body -- of the new fragrance Burberry Body.
Appearing nearly naked, the "Transformers" actress dons an unbuttoned satin trench coat and stares seductively at the camera.
"It's a huge honor to be working with Burberry again," the 24-year-old says, as excerpted in Vogue UK. "[It's] a brand that put my career on the map and helped launch me. To be asked to be the first Burberry Body is an amazing compliment."
The fragrance will launch worldwide on Sept. 1, 2011.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite