PIC: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Gets Nearly Naked for Burberry
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mario Testino/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: © Adam Houghton / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Baring all for Burberry!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her flawless figure as the face -- and body -- of the new fragrance Burberry Body.
Appearing nearly naked, the "Transformers" actress dons an unbuttoned satin trench coat and stares seductively at the camera.
"It's a huge honor to be working with Burberry again," the 24-year-old says, as excerpted in Vogue UK. "[It's] a brand that put my career on the map and helped launch me. To be asked to be the first Burberry Body is an amazing compliment."
The fragrance will launch worldwide on Sept. 1, 2011.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite