PIC: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Gets Nearly Naked for Burberry
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mario Testino/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: © Adam Houghton / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Baring all for Burberry!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her flawless figure as the face -- and body -- of the new fragrance Burberry Body.
Appearing nearly naked, the "Transformers" actress dons an unbuttoned satin trench coat and stares seductively at the camera.
"It's a huge honor to be working with Burberry again," the 24-year-old says, as excerpted in Vogue UK. "[It's] a brand that put my career on the map and helped launch me. To be asked to be the first Burberry Body is an amazing compliment."
The fragrance will launch worldwide on Sept. 1, 2011.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite