PIC: Ryan Gosling Goes Bleach Blond!
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Do blondes really have more fun?
For Ryan Gosling's sake, let's hope so. The 30-year-old actor showed off his shocking, new bleach-blond hair on the set of his next movie, "The Place Beyond the Pines," in Schenectady, N.Y., on Wednesday.
Wearing a sleeveless gray shirt, the actor also sported multiple tattoos (including one below his eye) as he rode around on a dirt bike. "The Place Beyond the Pines" costars Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Greta Gerwig and Ray Liotta.
Tell Us: Are you a fan of Ryan's new 'do?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite