PIC: Ryan Gosling Goes Bleach Blond!
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
Do blondes really have more fun?
For Ryan Gosling's sake, let's hope so. The 30-year-old actor showed off his shocking, new bleach-blond hair on the set of his next movie, "The Place Beyond the Pines," in Schenectady, N.Y., on Wednesday.
Wearing a sleeveless gray shirt, the actor also sported multiple tattoos (including one below his eye) as he rode around on a dirt bike. "The Place Beyond the Pines" costars Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Greta Gerwig and Ray Liotta.
Tell Us: Are you a fan of Ryan's new 'do?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite